Fucking Juggalos, What A Waste

There is this huge annual underground event called "The Gathering". For those of you that don't know what it is, it's basically a Woodstock style series of concerts which atracts Juggalos. Juggalos are followers of Insane Clown Posse, and to my surprise, there is quite a few of them. "The Gathering" is supposed to be an event where "the family comes together" and the Juggalos do whatever the fuck it is that they do. I would concider going to one of these events, since they have a ton of good underground artists comming through. However, the fact that "The Gathering" atracts so many fucking Juggalos, makes it all less apealing.




Here is another reason to hate Juggalos. Earlier today at "The Gathering", Tilla got atacked by the concert goers while she was on stage. Now I admit that Tilla has no place in music, but what happend to her was just fucked up. Here is Tilla's statement and pictures of her after the attack

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire *******s on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage.

"These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the fire******* they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"





Here are Tilla's tweets prior to the event.

Insane Klown Posse b!tches and shout out to my boys, Kotton Mouth Kings!
about 12 hours ago via UberTwitter

Headed to the Juggalos Gathering right now!! Woohoo!! Gonna be f***ing insane!!!! Holllaaa juggalos! Ya girl luvs ya!
about 12 hours ago via UberTwitter

Touchdown!! I’m finally here! Tom Green was on my flight cuz he will be doing a show at the Juggalos too! Then we got engaged! Haha! #4real
about 15 hours ago via UberTwitter

Just landed in Chicago!! Almost Time for the Juggalos Gathering!! Woohoo! Wut yall doin?
about 18 hours ago via UberTwitter

Whoohoo! On my way to airport!!! Can’t wait to perform at the concert tonight!!! Holla Juggalos and Juggalettes!!! Lol
about 24 hours ago via UberTwitter

I’m looking forward to meeting all my Juggalos tomorrow and ladies night!! Woohooo! Who’s gonna be there?? Come rock w/me onstage! FUN!

Comments

  1. fuck you asshole my girlfriend is a juggolete and she miscarried and her kid was suppost to be a juggalo so fuck you bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. boohoo fuck all you haters I am a juggalo and Tara got beat b/c the cunt was dissing juggalo so fuk da fuk off you pussy ass haters and the person of this post really don't have respect for man kind anyone got beef with the juggalos come finds me da names Daniel aka DJ Blaze and im a juggalo till I die

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts